chest acne is really really embarrassing, sometimes uncomfortable and it’s very hard to cure chest acne , right ?. So what are most causes behind chest acne? acne mainly occurs when something wrong with inner organs health, acne is one of the first sign shows on the skin which some disturbance goes inside to your body. Chest acne is easily cured able if you know best treatment to eliminate them easyly but the question is “can you do that ?” Or “did you know the way to get rid of chest acne easyly ?” . I found more than 1000 article in google search result about this topic and i can imagine that so many people arround the world become chest acne suffering . In this article i will write about how to fight with chest acne fast and easyly with home remedy method . Simply but effective ways to cure chest acne more fastet than you can imagine but before you jump into how to deal with chest acne using home remedy method . Here what cause chest acne that you must know to start your chest acne program . Here we go .
- 4 Reason Why you Have Chest Acne
- ACNE MECHANICA
- How to Deal With Chest Acne :
- What Best Treatment to Get Rid of Chest Acne ?
- Chest Acne treatment #1 : Oatmeal with tomato juice to Cure Chest Acne
- Chest Acne Treatment #2 : Aspirin for Get Rid of Chest Acne Easyly
- Chest Acne Treatment #3: Activated Charcoal mask for remove chest acne that works great for some people
- Tell me the reason why i must choose activated charcoal mask for remove my chest acne ?
- Chest Acne Treatment #4 : Lemon juice with basil leaves for solving your chest acne monster
- Chest Acne Treatment #4 : Baking soda and milk to get rid of chest acne quicly
- Related posts:
4 Reason Why you Have Chest Acne
I found this great mainly reason from livestrong . Here we go :
When you sweat from exercising or overexertion, the sweat beads on your skin, then mixes with the oil and toxins at the skin’s surface. Left there, pores can become irritated or clogged resulting in acne. It is recommended to shower immediately following excessive sweating to rinse the sweat and toxins from your skin.
Tight fitting clothing, especially clothing made of material that does not allow your skin to breathe, can be an irritant that results in acne. Though the back can be hard to reach, it is important to wash your skin with a mild soap no more than twice daily to help prevent and treat acne. Pat skin dry with a clean, fresh towel following showering. Rubbing skin can irritate acne further. Wear clean loose fitting, breathable materials such as cotton to help prevent back and chest acne.
Acne mechanica is form of acne caused by irritations, most commonly found on the back. Acne mechanica is the result of something rubbing against the skin repeatedly such as backpacks or weightlifting machines. Over the shoulder straps can also irritate the skin on the chest. Acne mechanica is also aggravated by moisture, so if you combine a backpack with a shirt that doesn’t enable your skin to breathe, acne can result.
Sheets and other materials constantly in contact with your skin can absorb the oils and dirt from your skin building up over time. This also provides a breeding ground for bacteria. If sheets and blankets aren’t washed regularly, at least once per week, then the buildup can cause body acne on the back and chest.
Look like scientific , right ?
How to Deal With Chest Acne :
Just simply change your healthy lifestyle and drink plenty water .
What Best Treatment to Get Rid of Chest Acne ?
Of course . Here the best treatment for fight against your chest acne , i mean not fight like fighter actually 😉 but how to eliminate chest acne .
People always need details about how to method and why . In this chest acne removal treatment , i will explain why and how to method for solved your chest acne problem forever.
Chest Acne treatment #1 : Oatmeal with tomato juice to Cure Chest Acne
Why i should do this for get rid of my chest acne ?
- helps to clean your pores without clogging them and
- it also absorbs the excess oil from your skin.
- Tomatoes are also really great for your skin and
- it helps to reduce acne,
- the most important is gives your skin a brighter and healthy look.
How to use oatmeal for cure my chest acne ?
Below is simply steps to cure your chest acne naturally .
- First of all, take two tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Cook them properly.
- Let it cool down.
- After that add one tablespoon of tomato juice.
- Mix both ingredients well.
- Now apply this mixture on your affected area like chest or shoulder.
- Let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash it off or clean with a towel
Chest Acne Treatment #2 : Aspirin for Get Rid of Chest Acne Easyly
Aspirin , sound familiar right ? Aspirin countains salicylic acid that works well to fight your chest acne
Is aspirin good for get rid of my chest acne ?
Yes of course , here the reason why you must take aspirin for your chest acne problem :
- Aspirin is easyly to found
- Can reduce inflammation
- Also the most important is aspirin can reduce chest acne redness
How to use aspirin for get rid of my chest acne ?
Here steps to use aspirin for treat your chest acne disaster :
- Simply take two or three aspirins.
- Crush them properly.
- Now mix it with some water and a half teaspoon of honey.
- Now apply this mixture on your chest or any area where acne formed.
- Let it stay for almost 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off properly.
Chest Acne Treatment #3: Activated Charcoal mask for remove chest acne that works great for some people
You must using activated charcoal not the regular BBQ charcoal because activated one is especially used for medical purposes and for the skin as well.
Tell me the reason why i must choose activated charcoal mask for remove my chest acne ?
Oke , fine kiddo . Lol . The reason why you must choose this method is because it can traps all the dirt and impurities from the clog pores. Simply use it and see the big result.
How to use activated charcoal mask and what should i do for get rid of my chest acne using this method ?
- Take two capsules of activated charcoal.
- Empty both of the capsules by twisting them.
- Now add one teaspoon of bentonite clay.
- Now add some water.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste.
- Now apply it on your chest make sure to use this mask before the shower.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- After that take a shower.
Chest Acne Treatment #4 : Lemon juice with basil leaves for solving your chest acne monster
Do you like lemon juice ? Great , me too. But did you know that lemon juice can treat your chest acne ? Read how far lemon juice can do for get rid of your chest acne .
Why lemon juice ?
Because we all know that lemon is acidic and it helps to cure acne and reduce inflammation.
How to get rid of chest acne using lemon juice mask ?
- Take four or five basil leaves.’
- Crush them and make a paste.
- Mix it with a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix them together very well.
- Apply it on your affected area.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Apply an oil free moisturizer after that.
Chest Acne Treatment #4 : Baking soda and milk to get rid of chest acne quicly
Milk is one of my favourite breakfast menu , do you ? But did you know that milk can solved your chest acne monster ?
Why baking soda and milk ?
Because of Milk is rich in many important vitamins and minerals such as vitamin b and alpha hydroxyl acid which hydrates your skin and make it glowing plus radiant although baking soda can help to get rid of acne scars
Please tell me how to make it because i want my chest acne stay away ?
Allright ladies , here we go :
- Take two tablespoons of baking soda.
- Now take one or two tablespoons of milk (you can take raw milk too).
- Mix both the ingredients.
- Now apply this mixture on your chest.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- It not only cures acne but it also effective for acne scars.
Sound fair enough ?
Leave comment below if you get problem about how to get rid of chest acne or if you know another method to deal with chest acne .