Find and learn how to get rid of pimple scars using 8 home remedies. Here we go ladies and gentlemen.
1. Cleanse Your Face With a Gentle Cleanser
- Dampen it using warm water.
- Mix all the above ingredients in order to get a fine paste.
- Massage your face with this paste. Do this gently.
- Repeat this procedure once every week to remove pimple marks fast.
2. Chemical Peels – Acne Marks
Chemical peels are widely used to improve the appearance of the skin. If your skin is laden with blemishes and wrinkles, they can help you remove these signs of aging.
Use of Chemical Peels
- Your dermatologist will use chemical preparations that will pull away layers of your skin.
- With it, dark pimple marks will be removed to give you instant results of a clearer and glowing skin.
- Chemical peels are treatments that are listed as the fastest ways to remove acne marks and spots.
3. Coconut Oil – Acne Marks
- If you are looking for a natural moisturizer that doubles up as a moisturizer, coconut oil will do. It can also be used to reduce the appearance of black marks on your face, hands, body and skin generally.
- It is recommended that you use extra virgin coconut oil. Here’s what to do to remove pimple marks quickly.
- Scoop a generous amount of coconut oil on your palms.
- Massage it onto your face as it melts.
- Pay extra attention to acne scars because those are the areas you want to lighten.
- Leave the coconut oil on your face for one night.
- Repeat this treatment to fade black patches caused by acne scarring.
4. Garlic – Acne Marks
- Garlic works as an antifungal and antiviral treatment. Your skin will benefits from its properties to prevent pimple scars.
- Here’s how to use garlic treatment for black and brown spots from acne and zits.
- Pimple scars before and after removal.
- Extract garlic juice by crushing about 5 cloves.
- Apply the juice on the pimple dots using a dabbing cotton ball.
- Allow to sit for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off with clean water.
- Garlic can burn the skin if left to stay for long. Your skin might feel itchy and uncomfortable. Do not use on sensitive skin that is acne prone.
5. Tooth Paste – Acne Marks
- Toothpaste that contains mint can irritate your skin.
- However, it has been touted to not only lighten dark spots due to pimples but also shrink pimples and get rid of them fast.
- We do not recommend that you use toothpaste as a home remedy for pimple marks since it can easily burn your skin and cause more damage than good.
6. Olive Oil – Acne Marks
Olive oil is rich in minerals, vitamins and fatty acids that keep your skin healthy and soft. Most uses for this oil originate from its power as an exfoliant.
Here’s how to reduce pimple marks using Olive oil is rich in minerals, vitamins and fatty acids oil.
You will need extra virgin olive oil, warm water, lime, honey and fine sugar granules.
Just simpy apply all those mixture to your pimple marks or you can google that probably
7. Microdermabrasion – Acne Marks
- If the pimple marks are shallow, Microdermabrasioncan get rid of them fast – almost instantly or overnight if you like.
- This procedure works by exfoliating the skin, removing the skin layer that contains the black spots that come from blood clots when you pop pimples.
- This non-invasive treatment for pimple and acne blemishes is less costly compared to procedures such as laser removal of black marks.
8. Laser removal of dark spots due to pimples
- It is almost impossible to remove acne marks overnight using natural ingredients.
- However, there are some treatments that can get rid of pimple marks overnight and permanently.
- These procedures can be done by a professional dermatologist and not at home by you. Concentrated beams of laser light are used to eliminate dark spots that are caused by acne and pimples.
- The procedure is done at the clinic and is able to get rid of dark spots instantly.
- According to KP Cosmetic Services Clinic, laser removal of black pimple marks takes between 15 minutes and an hour.
- Depending on how deep the black or brown marks lie, you might get one to three treatments to clear the blemishes permanently.
- Otherwise, you should see the results almost instantly, which can be done by comparing before and after photos of yourself.